Report Details

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
scottc

Report Details

Post by scottc » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 am

On my iPad, iScore lets me enter very detailed info about what type of turnover or foul occured. I find 1 report for halftime and postgame stats on the iPad; however, the report only shows basic info. When I export data as Excel format, will I be able to see this type of detail available in the Excel reports? If so, is there also a "Box Score" type of report?

Thx -
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Report Details

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:08 am

The Excel reports only show statistics. It would include the number of fouls committed by the players, but not the actual detail of which fouls were committed. That would only be available in the Play by Play listing or in the iScorecast.

There is a PDF report that can be printed for each basketball game that includes everything a Box Score report would include + more (shot charts for example).
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
scottc

Post by scottc » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:43 am

Ok, if I'm understanding correctly, the details such as type of foul or turnover will only show up in the play-by-play or iScorecast, but not on any statistical reports?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 pm

That is correct. In statistical reports, it is just "Fouls". This is consistent with the way things are reported in the NBA as well.
scottc

Post by scottc » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Ok. 2 more things: it appears that the only real difference between "game" and "coach" mode is entering foul & turnover details. is that correct.

And, is there a way to track jump balls?
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 pm

The biggest difference is that in game mode, you are really forced into tracking all details for both teams. In coach mode, it is much easier to track the details for just "your" team if that is what you want to do, and not worry so much about all statistics for the opposing team.

We do not have a way to track jump balls. It is something we occasionally get asked about, so may add it in a future update.