TIP: Player visibility vs subs

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
rok

TIP: Player visibility vs subs

Post by rok » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:14 am

I just got the app yesterday for I-pad. Really cool! My daughter’s team has 9 players on the roster. They sub 3 to 4 players at a time and do this regularly for her 3rd grade league. It is difficult to switch out the players and start tracking the stats before the game resumes. If I just want to track stats, can I make all 9 players visible so that I can just enter their stats data without any concern for subs?
danmcc

Re: Player visibility vs subs

Post by danmcc » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:05 am

The player has to be subbed into the game to score their stats the screen only accommodates 5 players at a time. I have found it easier to hit sub, hit clear, then add all 5 players i see on the court. I was having trouble before figuring who came out and who cam in. You can use coaches mode to just input your teams stats.
Albert

Post by Albert » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Subing is my number one problem. Clear and hitting the numbers you see are a good way to go.
Chatterton4

Post by Chatterton4 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:44 pm

In both the Game and the Coach mode, you need not worry who's in the game when scoring. As long as you have the full roster entered, even the you just see the 5 who are supposedly in the game, all you have to do is scan up or down, or scan left or right, and the other players appear. You can add scoring information for any of them.
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:26 am

For the new combo reports coming in v2.86 it will be important to do the subs if you want to make use of the combo reports.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs