Reports by League

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
Kpavell

Reports by League

Post by Kpavell » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am

I created multiple leagues to track tournaments, league and non league games. I select one specfic league and then try to run stats for just that league but I get full season. How can I get a stat report for games associated to a specific league?

An option for Reports simliar to Game Manager, League Manger would be more efficienct. From this option you should be able to select criteria for a report (League, Player, Game).
OhioTex

Re: Reports by League

Post by OhioTex » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:43 pm

I am confused..

Assuming you have correctly assigned games and teams to the leagues when you select only a single league in league manager, when you go to team manager or player manager and look at stats or player card, you only see stats for the enabled league.

Make sure all leagues unchecked (including the special "all" league) and only check league you care about.. Then try team manager, stats, it should only be for games in the enabled league.