Help with Stats (answered, pending user follow up if needed)

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
rjsbball25

Re: Help with Stats

Post by rjsbball25 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:57 pm

It shows all of the column headings...but NO player rows for either team...also, only a Total row...but it only shows 1 for G (Game) and 28 under Min (Minutes)...that part is correct!

As for the names...I did originally put them in for my team/HOME TEAM...just not visitors...can't imagine if I put them in for the visiting team it would impact both...I can try? But will it work now that it's after the fact?

As for the shot chart...yes, it shows for both teams and when I tap on a player, it shows that player...there does seem to be one issue??? There seems to be 3 shots from the visiting team showing on the home team side of the court...I know during the stat process I noticed it didn't change sides automatically...is this right? I'm supposed to change sides at half? Well, since I was doing this from a video of the original game I was able to stop and go back...I had just started the 2nd half so I deleted all entries for the 2nd half and started over...or so I thought? Could this have something to do with the problem???

Thanks for the help!
OhioTex

Re: Help with Stats

Post by OhioTex » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:08 pm

I am going to suggest your best bet may be to re - score the game as you have it on video , or you can send in a help ticket to support by email but that will take longer to get resolved.

I am not sure what caused the glitch. but sounds like in the intial team set up something got confused.

when you re score, make sure you create two legitimate different teams to start. Anytime you dont have the other team roster and line up . Just use quick roster to generate generic player 1,player2, etc. you can later go back and edit in real names or just leave as generic

If you decide to email . Here is what u do
1) export your database (option> export)
2) send email with as much detail as to what you did and issue to support@iscoresports.com
3) include your customer device ID
( device> iscore app> Option > admin web site for #)
4) Tell them the game in question
5) Reference this forum thread

rjsbball25 wrote: It shows all of the column headings...but NO player rows for either team...also, only a Total row...but it only shows 1 for G (Game) and 28 under Min (Minutes)...that part is correct!
!
this is how a game stats, before you ever hit play and if you recalc. Total Row only, no team row and no players.
iScore Baseball/Softball
* FAQ http://iscoresports.com//baseball/support.php
* Updated Manual http://iscoresports.com/baseball/manual.php?gd=1
* Stat Formulas http://data.iscorecentral.com/legend.ph ... internal=1