Assist on made shot w/ foul?

We will try and answer Frequently Asked Questions in this forum. If you are having any issues with iScore Basketball, this is probably the best place to start.
mikeyinco

Assist on made shot w/ foul?

Post by mikeyinco » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:40 pm

How do you score an assist for player A on a play where player B makes the basket and is fouled?

I've been selecting +2 w/Foul to most easily score the basket, record the foul and be set up to record the FT.

While waiting for the FT attempt, I have tried going to Adjust, selecting A, adding an assist, then returning to a Game mode. But then, the player selected for the FT has now switched to player A and the player selector is disabled beneath the FT popup.

So, now I just try and remember who I owe an assist and adjust at the next time out or quarter end, but that's kind of a pain. Please tell me I'm missing something.

Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Re: Assist on made shot w/ foul?

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:05 pm

This is a scenario we need to add better support for. For now, using Adjust is the way to handle it.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Ironman71

Post by Ironman71 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:40 pm

While you're at it, can you add a "missed 2 w/foul" button to. Thanks!
FTMSupport
Site Admin

Post by FTMSupport » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:04 am

A player is not charged with a shot when they are fouled. You would just enter the foul in this scenario.
Check out the new iScore Baseball documentation page!
Includes videos and user manual.
http://iscoresports.com/baseball/training.php#docs
Thorbach

Post by Thorbach » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:54 pm

I think I previously requested this as well. Reason being, I have become pretty good with keeping up with the action - as I see a player in act of shooting, I touch the court to record the shot. If they are fouled, then I have to cancel out of that screen and go to Foul screen. Would be convenient to have that button included on the Shot screen.