I would not recommend putting your customer id in a thread. You can email it to support to access your data.
Just a suggestion,
Search found 834 matches
- Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:13 pm
- Forum: Enhancement Requests [Baseball]
- Topic: Player card enhancement suggestion
- Replies: 1
- Views: 987
1) I would like to make notes regarding a player to refer to during a game. I.E. touch batter, player list comes up, go to player card, add note "chases high". Is there a way to type in info on the flip side of the player card 2) I would like to be able to email the player card individually as oppos...
- Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:53 pm
- Forum: Product Updates [Baseball]
- Topic: Other App Updates
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5650
I recently started using Iscore baseball and I love it. I went back and added all the fall season games to create great stats for the season and tomorrow will be the first live game. I am looking forward to it. Thanks for creating the app. Since I have found the baseball app to be so user friendly a...
- Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:49 am
- Forum: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [Baseball]
- Topic: FC or basehit?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2750
If the expectation was that the CF was to catch the ball, which is why the runner on second held to tag, then wouldn't this score as E8, throw out 8-5? Since I didn't see the play, was the ball catchable?