Search found 13200 matches
- Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:36 am
- Forum: Questions and Answers
- Topic: Garbled Audio of Iscore Football
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3281
It looks like that game has a lot of "unknown players" being given the ball. If you assign actual players on the plays it should say their names instead of their "internal ID numbers".
- Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:26 am
- Forum: FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions [Baseball]
- Topic: Previous Day Games - MLB Add-on (Discover Feature)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 236
If you know you plan to score a game, you can discover it up to 3 days prior to the game happening, and you can then score it any time you would like. If you do miss a game though, you can just create it manually by selecting the MLB teams while creating the game.
- Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:18 am
- Forum: Enhancement Requests [Baseball]
- Topic: Analytic Enhancements
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1216
If you purchase the optional Team Website, you get access to an API that can get you that information. See this link for information about the team website API: https://api.iscoresports.com/teamwebsiteapi.html There is one additional call in that API that will give you what you are looking for: http...